Wednesday 5 June 2019

Zambia’s Self Declared Satanist Speaks Out Against Christianity

By Paul Shalala

Alex Chisulu
People have called him a mad man, a witch, all sorts of names but he calls himself a good man.
Renting a small house in Kitwe’s bustling Bulangililo neighbourhood is 46 year old Alex Mwamba Kazhimbala Chisulu, a controversial Satanist who has left a community divided over his religious views.
The walls inside his house are decorated with Satanic symbols which he proudly explained during an interview.

He is actually a former Catholic Priest who controversially converted to a religion which most Zambians hold with fear and suspicion: Satanism.
For years, he has confused his neighbours, annoyed his landlord and created tension in the area were he lives.
Since he is an open Satanist, people around him have linked all their misfortunes to him.
“Even witchcraft, sicknesses and other misfortunes are blamed on me, but am a clean man, I have never touched or slapped anyone, am clean,” he said in an exclusive interview.
To understand why Chisulu is such a divisive figure, it is important to get back to the bottom of the matter and trace his history.
Chisulu was born in 1972 in the northern Zambian town of Solwezi, a mineral rich town which has been millions of investments by multi-national conglomerates in the recent past.
He is a highly educated man who earns his living by conducting tuitions to adults in his house.
People who drive expensive cars come in the evening, park their vehicles and sit down to learn from a man who does not shy away from being identified as a follower of Satan.
Inside his house is a black board and a box of chalk which he uses for his tuition sessions.

Priesthood
Chisulu says he entered the Saint Augustine Major Catholic Seminary in Kabwe to study for priesthood and spent three years there.
“While at the seminary, I discovered that am a very critical person, I ask too many questions. Here I was studying Philosophy and it gave me room to question many things and understand man. I graduated with a Diploma.”
He boasts that even lecturers knew him as an inquisitive person who questioned everything.
Between 1997 and 2002, Chisulu enrolled at Saint Dominic's Major Seminary in Lusaka were he studied for his Bachelor in Theology, a course which he says was difficult because he was not allowed to question church doctrines.
Some of the Satanic symbols 
in his house
He says despite being critical about the course, he completed and graduated.
“I was later ordained as a Priest in Solwezi and sent to Manyinga, an area which was part of Kabompo District but is now a new district.
“In Manyinga I felt too much opposition because I ran a lot of businesses like chicken rearing, livestock and I was even building the first ever filling station in the area. The 2-3 years I spent there were difficult,” he added.
Chisulu alleges that one day his Bishop showed up at his house in a Land Cruiser and delivered a letter of transfer and gave him a few minutes to pack his belongs and leave for Solwezi.
He was then taken to Saint Kizito in Solwezi were he became an assistant to another Priest.
He said the move annoyed him and he immediately applied for leave of absence.
That is how his priesthood ended.

Enter Satanism
Having left the ministry, Chisulu decided to relocate to the Copperbelt to start a new life.
“I first rented a house in Kwacha township before I moved to Bulangililo were am currently living. Its here were I met this woman who I married but it didn’t last, because of my religion (Satanism) she accused me of all sorts of things and left,” said Chisulu.
I then got a job at Brightway School were I started teaching to earn a living.
He says on July 6, 2016 he experienced something strange which made him shake and felt weak.
“I used to meditate in the morning before class, but on this day I had a strange feeling. I felt a crack on my head, I felt a flash light, my limbs were jerking and I couldn’t teach.”
He says he left school and went home and to date he still feels the jerks.
Chisulu says that experience was his awakening and transformation into a Satanist.
He says he felt something like a snake which went through his spine and came out through the head and since then, his eyes are open and he now knows what is right and what is wrong.
“I practice a religion called Orionism. Satan is the Emperor of the Orion hence I discovered this religion to be Orionism,” he said.
Chisulu says he decided to become a Satanist after much research on the role of religion in life.

His Views On Christianity and Islam
After much research, Chisulu says the theology taught in Christianity and Islam is fake and it is full of violence.
He gives examples mostly from the Old Testament were God killed enemies of the children of Israel or his followers who sacrificed their children to God as examples of violence allegedly promoted by the Bible.
“I got to learn that Christianity is fake, it’s a hoax, its wicked, very evil and its same with Islam which promotes Jihad or Holy War which kills people. The only true religion I came ti understand is Satanism. Satan means the truth according to an ancient Hindi script.”
Chisulu goes on to talk about Genesis 2:17 were the Bible talks about the Garden of Eden and how God instructed Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of knowledge.
He trashes the Biblical account saying there were lies in God’s instructions and the serpent (He calls it Satan) told them the truth).
“That whole scenario was fake. When I researched, I found out that there was no tree. That so-called tree is actually a man’s spine because it is the center of the body. Jehovah (He calls God as Jehovah) was scared of Adam knowing the truth that is how he lied to him. Most people in Christianity are lost, they were cheated.”
He claims that Christianity and Islam are just a program designed to destroy humanity and that Jesus is a fictitious character.
He wonders why Christians celebrate the death of Jesus instead of resurrection.
He describes it as glorifying violence instead of embracing life.
“What is the purpose of a dead man on the cross to us? Christians are lost, they are cheated, they are confused,” he said.
He goes on to cite many Bible verses were children of God killed their enemies and says violence was promoted in the Bible.
Chisulu claims Christianity has been a threat to world peace and in Zambia since the declaration of the county as a Christian Nation in December 1991, divorces have shot up, deaths have skyrocketed, evil has increased.
He says the only religion which can cleanse the works is Satanism.
Orionism And His Role
Chisulu acknowledges that Satan lost the battle to God but he claims he will have a come back soon.
“Satan is on his way back to victory because he is the truth. If I was given chance on a Television program, I can help people think properly and convert them to Satanism, people are lost.”
He says Christians go to church and make noise and achieve nothing because they are misled.
When asked why he lives in poverty when it is believed that Satanists get a lot of money upon being initiated, Chisulu said Satanism is an awakening and not a business.
“If you join Satanism thinking you will make money then you are in a wrong place. When you are a Satanist, you gain a third eye and the sixth sense. You will be enlightened and be able to see things other people cant see,” said Chisulu.

His Eviction Over Satanism
Last week, Chisulu was given notice by his landlord to vacate his rented house because his neighbours were not comfortable with his presence.
On Saturday as ZNBC reporter Wamundila Chilinda was interviewing him at his house, hundreds of Bulangililo residents gathered in no time.
They started stoning his house, smashing the windows.

Bulangililo residents who gathered to stone Mr. Chisulu
Things could have been worse but heavily armed officers from Riverside Police Station arrived on site within minutes and rescued him.
He was whisked away to an unknown lodge were he has spent the last five nights.
His belongings, a handful of chairs and clothes, are still stuck in his house as he is scared of  being lynched by his neighbours.
A good Samaritan has been paying for his room at a lodge and even bought him some clothes so that he can be changing.
Despite all this, Chisulu still believes Satanism has the real truth and other religions are fake.
“My god Satan has brought me here so that people can come to know the truth, he said.”
He was recently spotted at a popular bar, sipping some cold ones while looking unworried.
In a Christian nation like Zambia, it is not known how far Chisulu will go in practicing Satanism openly.
A number of prominent foreign preachers and South African artist Zodwa Wabantu were denied entry in the country due to what the Ministry of Religious Affairs and National Values calls “Unchristian” beliefs and acts.
By the way, Chisulu says he is now studying for his Master in Business Administration at Cavendish University and he is more normal than people accusing him to be mad.
“When you look at me, do I look mad? Tell me, am I mad?” said Chisulu as he smiled.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I had been rejected by my husband after five(5) years of marriage just because another woman had cast a spell on him and he left me with 2 kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how he help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a chance he told me that my husband is under spell, he said that he will help me and after 7 days that i will have my husband back. i believed he and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back now my husband is back with after 7 days . he also gave me a financial magic ring to boost my business and removed bad luck. i am now happy with my husband. Thanks you Dr. love please contact him at (lovespelldoctor0@gmail. com)

      Delete
    2. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITHIN 14 DAYS, AFTER USING DR Ojoka HERBAL MEDICINE. am out here to testify about how Dr Ojoka cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ojoka them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr Ojoka spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him (dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail com}. HE IS ALSO SPECIALIZED IN THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS AILMENT 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS 2 CANCER DISEASE 3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC 4 HEPATITIS 5 KIDNEY PROBLEM 6 MASTURBATION 7 WEAK ERECTION EMAIL HIM TODAY whatsapp him +2348144172934 check his blog: https://perfectherbalcure.blogspot.com/  check his blog: https://penisherbalenlarge.blogspot.com/ FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/  


















































      I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITHIN 14 DAYS, AFTER USING DR Ojoka HERBAL MEDICINE. am out here to testify about how Dr Ojoka cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ojoka them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr Ojoka spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him (dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail com}. HE IS ALSO SPECIALIZED IN THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS AILMENT 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS 2 CANCER DISEASE 3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC 4 HEPATITIS 5 KIDNEY PROBLEM 6 MASTURBATION 7 WEAK ERECTION EMAIL HIM TODAY whatsapp him +2348144172934 check his blog: https://perfectherbalcure.blogspot.com/  check his blog: https://penisherbalenlarge.blogspot.com/ FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/  

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I had been rejected by my husband after five(5) years of marriage just because another woman had cast a spell on him and he left me with 2 kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how he help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a chance he told me that my husband is under spell, he said that he will help me and after 7 days that i will have my husband back. i believed he and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back now my husband is back with after 7 days . he also gave me a financial magic ring to boost my business and removed bad luck. i am now happy with my husband. Thanks you Dr. love please contact him at (lovespelldoctor0@gmail. com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone , I was totally broken when the love of my life left me it was so hard for me and I almost gave up if not for a friend who directed me to a very good and powerful man called Dr jeffrey who helped me bring back the love of my life and now he treat me with so much love and care. I don’t know what kind of problem you are passing through but with what he did for me I know he can help you. So try and talk to him on WhatsApp on: +2348162061202 Or email at: dctrjeffrey@gmail.com. He has a permanent solution to any type of problems such as: Lottery Spell, Love Spell, Power Spell, Psychic reading, Success Spell, Cure of any sickness, Pregnancy Spell, Marriage Spell,Job Spell, Protection Spell,Win court Case Spell, Luck Spell and many more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is always beautiful when you be with the true person you love. For almost a year my lover had broke up with me and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very little kind and Great spell caster called Dr Ralph who helped me to bring back my lover to me and today I am happy together and very grateful for what you have done for me, He can also help you cast spell like Love spells, Money spells, business improvement spell, Cure for any kind of disease and sickness, lottery winning spell and many others. You can contact him on his Email him via Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com or whatsApp on. +2347037816417.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herpes Cure TestimonyI was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Ahmed Usman Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Ahmed and be cured his email;
    drahmedusman5104@gmail.com. or send him a whatsapp text +14436204203
    He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
    Hypertension, Strokes and Liver disease,Fibroid,Cancer,Asthma,Leukemia, Epilepsy,Menopause diseases 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Herpes Cure Testimony I was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Ahmed Usman Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Ahmed and be cured his email;
    drahmedusman5104@gmail.com. or send him a whatsapp text +14436204203
    He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
    Hypertension, Strokes and Liver disease,Fibroid,Cancer,Asthma,Leukemia, Epilepsy,Menopause diseases 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete